what story was it?

5 Likes

Galileo School of Magic

5 Likes

yep

6 Likes

bump !

5 Likes

BUMP! I can’t tell you how many times I’ve wanted to switch something up or accidentally went into the game before fully editing my character, etc etc just so many reasons why I need this replay garbage GONE. What’s the point of it? I figured it would be by now but I still haven’t heard of any changes to it being planned.

5 Likes

BUMP!

As an author in the middle of revamping a story, I fully support this! I’ve already had readers coming to me saying that they are out of replays and the new version of my story isn’t even published!

@Liz : Has anyone on the episode support team/staff responded to or acknowledged this post?

6 Likes

Deleting old or messed up replays is very good idea!! Support!!

6 Likes

We have seen this request. It’s been added to our list of features for possible future development, but as of right now there are no plans to work on it for the foreseeable future.

6 Likes

I think this could be an incredibly important feature for both authors and readers!

I, for one, am in the process of rewriting my story (Wicked Academics if anyone cares, lol). Now I suppose I could simply publish a new story with all the new chapters, but that means I have to re-create 70+ characters and who knows how many outfits. I’m willing to do that for my readers, but I’d hate to loose my reader count and the readers I have.

It’s especially important for readers, because not all of my avid readers have replays they can use to read the revamped story. And without an option to select chapters to re-read, they’re stuck and may miss out on a better experience with my story :frowning:

So, this definitely has my SUPPORT <3

4 Likes

I think EPISODE should definitely include more replays, or at least make it so we can delete old replays. It’s not fair to readers, or the authors who’ve put in the work revamping their stories with better coding.
People will still read other stories, trust me I can reread stories and still play others I like.

5 Likes

Exactly, well said :clap:

3 Likes

Bumping because this is important to me :frowning_face:

5 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support it isn’t enough if you read stories with meaningfull choices

2 Likes

Exactly! What’s the point of having multiple endings, if you don’t have a chance to play them all?

6 Likes

I’ve decided to make this important to me, so I’ll continue to bump as long as I follow the rules concerning bumping. :fancysquiddance:

4 Likes

If you’re a writer, make sure to share this post with your readers! It’s as important, if not more so, for them <3

3 Likes