FEATURE : Deleting Replays / Increase Replay Amount

ugh Support. This is actually me

1 Like

Support

1 Like

I didn’t even know there were limits. I just started a new story today, and I keep messing up the mini-game. I already have 3 replays, and I haven’t even made it to Chapter 2. If I could just restart the chapter without having to create a new replay each time, that would help.
If I could delete replays, I could probably live with 5. I’m on another book, and I’ve read over 30 chapters, and I screwed something up, but since you can no longer restart a chapter, I’m hosed on that one.
I guess I just don’t know enough about how things work to understand why players would be limited like this, on something that some users obviously want?

1 Like

my bookworm heart is screaming “support!”

1 Like

Bump.

1 Like

support

1 Like

Came here to complain that there aren’t more than 5 replays for a story. Can we please work on that? Heck, make us pay gems for it. You’ll get your money. Is there even a reason why it’s limited? Sounds ridiculous to me.

2 Likes

Support!

1 Like

Support being on the app for years you may go back to a story fore than 5 times, it’s like reading a book, I’m pretty sure my dad has re-read the Harry Potter series dozens of times :joy:

Anyway
Episode probably think it could give an unfair advantage to authors but surely episode have the technology to write something like this…
“Replying this story will no longer add to the authors amount of reads.”

3 Likes

Bump.

1 Like

I’m kicking life into this one again. SUPPORT

1 Like

Bump

2 Likes

Yeah i really hope they take this into consideration either adding unlimited replays of any story or adding a restart button that would make the game so much better cause i do have favorite stories but still play all the stories i can cause its fun to explore the different choices. But yeah once again i hope they see this forum and add it in the game.

1 Like

Bump.

1 Like

Bump. Think this is very important to consider.

If I dump a bunch of money for premium choices I should be able to enjoy them over and over again. I was highly upset when I hit my limit. Or Atleast do once a month you can delete your replays. Seriously this alone is gonna make me take my money elsewhere.

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

Bump!
I need to replay my story bc certain things don’t appear on the writers portal!!!

1 Like

How is it 2020 and this still has not happened? Support

2 Likes

Why not replay through the create tab?

Support!

I mean… It’s a Choose Your Story app. With all these choices the readers have access to, now that everyone’s coding knowledge has advanced; is insane. It’s a shame to not be able to see the authors hard work because of the limit on replays.

2 Likes