FEATURE: dragable overlays

I’m not sure how it would work but it would be cool if we could drag overlays. I suppose it could be possible if we coded an field (area) where it could be to be correct for example

label draggame
choice draggable:tappable

“Overlay name” {
@overlay drags from 1.234 to 2.724
}
“Done” {
goto done
}

Label done
if (overlayname spot 1.234 to 2.724) {
Narrator
congratulations
}
else {
Narrator
Try again
goto draggame
}

so this means as long as the overlay is dragged between 1.234 - 2.724 the game will be won.

there could be an area guide to show the author the spot area that the overlays could possibly go into before the author publishes

17 Likes

Support!

Support!

support!

Support!

Support!

Support!!! (:

Support! I had so much trouble with placing overlays and getting them to show up. I think this would really help aa lot of people! :two_hearts::+1:

Support!!

Mega support, so many puzzless!!!

Support!!! ~ :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

support

Support!

Bump!

Out of interest do you like mini games/puzzles?

Yes! But especially in horror/mystery/thrillers and doubly so if they’re timed :0

1 Like

I keep some of my mini games on a separate episode (if it required a lot of work) for people to test out for bugs, it saves them having to read through chapters just to try it out lol.would you like a look?
It’s not published nor will it be and there it’s just where I store them ha ha.

I do need to alter some of the sizing which has has gone slightly off, it’s an easy fix but my laptop is buggered at the moment and trying to do them on my iPhone is soooooo difficult :woman_facepalming:t2:

Also don’t worry I’m not trying to promote just thought you might be interested :slight_smile:

1 Like

Support

Ooh, of course; I’ll check it out now :4!

1 Like

Hope tou like them, I tend to make mini games and never end up using them ha ha

1 Like