FEATURE: Easier Way to Unlock Writers Payments

I also spent a lot of time on episode! Ofc its part of my hobby but i also wish the reward was a bit easier to earn - so that i’d be more motivated to make better stories for the readers. I totally support u!:two_hearts:

I support this!!!

Support too

Support!

Bump

I support it as well! One could at least say that the reads don’t get erased after some time.

1 Like

Support

Support! its true what u mean and its tough to unlock it as well! even though we write for our passion sometimes is much more motivating as well!

3 Likes

You are right. Any work should be paid. I chose to go to medical school and connect my life with medicine because of the excellent pay in this area. Next year I will apply to usc dental school and am very worried about how smooth my admission will be. I think I will go to a specialized service to avoid stress.

1 Like

Support !!

1 Like

They…aren’t writing for money but it would be nice if we could at least earn a dime. Some of us aren’t as fortune to have well paying jobs.

2 Likes

Support!!

Its kinda like youtube, you have to work for it.

Of course we have to work for it but as @Briana_M said she is writing stories for 4 years now so it would be great if she gets a small reward. Writing for 4 years is actually a true hard work!!

And this is what I think @Briana_M :
Episode should pay small amount to the authors who are writing on episode for more than 1 year, this way small authors can be paid too.

1 Like

Lmao that’s what I was saying. That’s why people create YouTube channels to get paid. Same with episode.

1 Like

Although, most of the writers on the platform actually enjoy writing and do it for themselves and like to share it with the world.

1 Like

It’s actually 5 years now haha. Yeah, writing for that long period of time is true hard work. I’ve remained so faithful to the platform and I haven’t exactly gained anything from it other than getting the opportunity of being featured twice. I totally agree with Episode paying a small amount to authors who have been writing for more than 1 year. Sadly, I don’t think they’ll ever do that.

1 Like

Yeah :pensive:

I disagree with that. Authors spend so much time on wring these stories that keeps people entertained. Writing in is also a job. It’s not an exception

1 Like

Support bump :sparkles:

2 Likes