FEATURE: Easier Way to Unlock Writers Payments

Support!

Bump

I support it as well! One could at least say that the reads don’t get erased after some time.

1 Like

Support

Support! its true what u mean and its tough to unlock it as well! even though we write for our passion sometimes is much more motivating as well!

4 Likes

Support !!

1 Like

They…aren’t writing for money but it would be nice if we could at least earn a dime. Some of us aren’t as fortune to have well paying jobs.

5 Likes

Support!!

Its kinda like youtube, you have to work for it.

2 Likes

Of course we have to work for it but as @Briana_M said she is writing stories for 4 years now so it would be great if she gets a small reward. Writing for 4 years is actually a true hard work!!

And this is what I think @Briana_M :
Episode should pay small amount to the authors who are writing on episode for more than 1 year, this way small authors can be paid too.

2 Likes

Lmao that’s what I was saying. That’s why people create YouTube channels to get paid. Same with episode.

1 Like

Although, most of the writers on the platform actually enjoy writing and do it for themselves and like to share it with the world.

2 Likes

It’s actually 5 years now haha. Yeah, writing for that long period of time is true hard work. I’ve remained so faithful to the platform and I haven’t exactly gained anything from it other than getting the opportunity of being featured twice. I totally agree with Episode paying a small amount to authors who have been writing for more than 1 year. Sadly, I don’t think they’ll ever do that.

2 Likes

Yeah :pensive:

I disagree with that. Authors spend so much time on wring these stories that keeps people entertained. Writing in is also a job. It’s not an exception

3 Likes

Support bump :sparkles:

2 Likes

actually you can, with amazon KDP i published my books on amazon and its free, just when someone buy your book they take a small commission for the printing and delivery because it’s prime delivary.
My books are 180 pages i sell it for 10euros and they ask for 2,5 euros.
so then you can focus on creating a community instead of finances etc

3 Likes

Support!

Support
Maybe they could put an easier deal like 2k reads or something when you’re starting out and then put it back the normal one after your third story?

1 Like

Support 1000% Im not writing episodes for the monoey whatsoever, but the amount of time I spend on writing it would be nice to recieve a little bit of money without it being so hard. 300K gems in like 90 day sis almost impossible.