FEATURE: Episode movies

we all know that episode is about making a book/serie with different chapters but wouldn’t it be cool if we’d also make episode movies ?

What I mean with episode movies is a story that contains just ONE really big chapter that takes like atleast one hour to read through.

• this way you don’t have to wait for the passes to refil and you can just read a whole story at once!

Please tell me what you think of this in the comments!! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

but then episode dont earn any money. and if they dont earn money they cant keep the app running

4 Likes

they dont earn money on reads. they earn money on the adds you see before the chapter.

2 Likes

I can’t be the only person who doesn’t have the attention span to sit through a one-hour-plus long Episode surely? lol. I can just imagine it now- reading 20 minutes worth, exiting. Coming back the next day- “the chapter you’ve been reading has been updated with new content” :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

Truthfully, I just don’t really see the point? You can always make long chapters if you want. You can always make 3x 30 minute episodes which is basically movie length and then the reader only has to spend 2 passes.

14 Likes

agree. I stopped stories there was not even ten minuts long because I got distrected. I can barely keep attention on anything this days. also can you imagine a hour long chapter you are close to done and then the author updates the chapter and then you have to start over

6 Likes

honestly that would be more anoying.

2 Likes

@line123462 @KKkk.episode6 @EliseC okay I don’t think I thought this one trough :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hi all :wave:

Just a reminder that this is a feature request thread and not a thread intended for discussion. Feel free to like and show your support for this idea inside of the thread. But if you would like to discuss it in detail please create a new thread for that in the Episode Fan Community sub forum. Thanks all! :grin:

5 Likes