FEATURE: Episode Portal for mobile! 📱

Hey guys,
I was thinking. What would it be like if the portal had a mobile app? Do you think it would be easier to write instead of having to go to a computer to do it? I think it would be an easy process and we would get our stories published faster. What do you guys think about this? Yay or nay?
:smile: or :angry:?

22 Likes

Like our laptop script but we can easily access it on mobile to update there since nearly everyone is on their phones 24/7?

I support!!! Itll be easier to add in music since the mobile version currently doesnt have.

3 Likes

Oof I need it lol I don’t really have the time to properly sit down and write sometimes lol.

Support. :smile:

1 Like

Supportive bump

1 Like

I 100% Support!

1 Like

bump! My laptop recently broke (oopsy) and I cant continue writing… I miss it lmao

1 Like

Support!!

Support

Support!

In a perfect world it might seem like a good idea but I can only imagine how much power it will take from your phone battery lol. Think about all of the stuff it will need to load up; scripts, backgrounds, animations, sounds, music, outfits, and more. It would seem like a good idea to have an app but I don’t know if I would want to kill my phone lol.

1 Like

Support

support!