FEATURE: Explanation

Maybe when you upload a picture or whatever, you can provide an explanation for the photo, I’ma
Explain.

Some programs (Like character creators) are lenient.

Kisekae rules, all you can’t do is say that you made Kisekae or re-upload the program without their permission, you can do whatever you want with Kisekae, basically.

Here is a translation of the site’s terms of use:

"【セーブ機能について】
セーブデータは更新の際に破損または削除される場合があります。ご了承くださいませ。

【利用規約】
ソースファイル(swfファイル)の無断転載・再配布はご遠慮ください。

【スクリーンキャプチャーなどで撮影した画像のご利用について】
商用利用も可能です。誰でも自由に無料でご利用いただけます。
ホームページ、ブログに掲載したりTwitterなどのアイコンとして使用するのはもちろん、2次加工するのもOKです。
動画にしてYoutubeなどに投稿したり、ポスター制作などの素材として使用し印刷するのもOKです。
また画像の利用についての報告も不要で、著作権表記も不要です。(著作権放棄はしておりません)

【免責事項】
当サイトの画像を利用したことで何らかの損害が発生した場合、当サイト、及び著作者は一切の責任を負いません。
ご自身の責任でご利用下さい。

ご意見やご感想、不具合のご報告、リクエスト等がありましたら、
ぽち公の掲示板からメッセージをお送りください。
ぽち公の掲示板 "

Translation into English:

"[About save function]
Save data may be damaged or deleted when updating. Please acknowledge it.

【Terms of service】
Please do not reprint / re-distribute the source file (swf file) without permission.

【About use of images shot by screen capture etc】
Commercial use is also possible. Anyone can use it for free.
It is OK to post it on the homepage, blog or use it as an icon such as Twitter, as well as secondary processing.
It is OK to post it on Youtube etc. as a movie and use it as a material for poster production etc.
Also, reports on the use of images are unnecessary, and copyright notation is also unnecessary. (We do not abandon copyright)

【Disclaimer】
This website and authors assume no responsibility in the event of any damage caused by using the images of this site.
Please use at your own risk.

If you have comments, impressions, problems reports, requests etc.,
Please send me a message from the bulletin board of Doko.
Bulletin Board of Doko"

Some character creators will let you use it. I would say it was made with Kisekae personally.

What about other ones where you have asked the creator if you could use their work for this or not?

I would love it if we had this option because if we have it then we could use the character creators if we had no idea how to draw and couldn’t find anyone to help, especially if you feel like you’re overworking someone else.

I would

Topic closed due to one month of inactivity. :wink: