FEATURE : fixed height for all characters when creating

Hi

I don’t know if I’m the only one but wouldn’t it be amazing if there was an option in the portal when creating characters to already put a fixed height for them so when wouldn’t have to code in the heights for each character.

So if a character is height 1.250 then the height is already fixed when creating we would only have to move the characters to screen positions?
I’m not sure if this makes sense but please let me know if there is something wrong with this idea because it is just something that suddenly came to my mind :sweat_smile:
But if it does make sense please tell me if you support this idea

EDIT - thanks to @Caffiend1010 for the valid point where there is already a set height on characters so choosing what that set height is would be super useful, especially when it comes to those who are shorter (kids) and more taller. Then from there we would change the height and position a little to adjust to perspective instead of completely readjusting!

20 Likes

But that sometimes wouldn’t work because sometimes the character would be far away (for example) and in that case he has to become smaller in order to be balanced . It depends on the perspective :sparkling_heart: but I understand the idea though! :sparkling_heart: :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

OMG
I didn’t even think of that :joy:
But yes i totally understand what you mean
Thank you for telling me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

It was my pleasure! :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I think I know what you mean and I support
If I want the li to be extremely tall or the MC to be really short the spotting gets annoying

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

I don’t know about that I think it will work the same way it has been with spotting

1 Like

When you think about it, the characters we are given are at a set height and then from there we can change the position and size of the character,
so in character creation, if we can choose a set height for a character wouldn’t it be the same thing? from that point on we can change the size and position of said character?

2 Likes

That actually makes a lot of sense. It would allow the height difference to more or less stay the same between 2 characters but still allowing to change their heights depending on where they are!

1 Like

That is actually a very valid point i didn’t think of :sweat_smile:
Hopefully we do get this feature then !

Omg support

This would me life sooo much easier

1 Like

Support!
It would save so much time :sob:

1 Like

Edit: Cause I can’t cuss?

So support

2 Likes

wtf…

???I cant cuss?

bruh ain’t talking abt that … i’m talking abt me seeing you everywhere :skull: :grimacing:

1 Like

Support 100% :sparkles::black_heart::sparkles:

1 Like