FEATURE: Folders to Organize Characters

If would be amazing if we could add folders to “My Characters” to organize background characters, main characters, and side characters apart from one another so it won’t be as messy as it is when creating certain characters that are important and ones that are not.

108 Likes

support and bump! that would be so great and clean :blush:

5 Likes

Support!

5 Likes

Support :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Support! Also same for clothing so we can organise outfits by character too, especially if they have specific traits such as tattoos or scars/freckles etc. :grinning:

12 Likes

Support, we really need this.

5 Likes

Support :clap:t3::clap:t3:

5 Likes

support!

4 Likes

highly support this! was literally wishing for it today while scrolling endlessly through my list of characters.

6 Likes

Support and bump!

Tags

(Sorry if you guys already supported this topic! But…here.)

Tags:

Sorry if you didn’t want to be tagged!

@Allie_Diamond_Epy @AMagic @amberose @Ashy702 @asha_queen @AshlynG @Batman54 @Baleigh_episode @Cami_epy @Cass_writes @Chocolate_Mama @CinnamonToast @Elaina.p @gigistorm @Luna_B_Vand.er @Luna_Kesem @lanafrazer_episode @Madhu @PropertyofNae @Phoenix_Hope @purplerosewrites @Problematic_Patrick @Roy @superb @UnicornPlayz.Episode @Writer_SA

5 Likes

Support!!

4 Likes

SUPPORT!! I am so tired of calling my character “ZBG1” or something, just to make them go lower down in the list of characters I have. Having a folder for both characters and outfits would make my life sooo much easier & I know for a fact I’d write more too :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Suppoorrrrttttttd

4 Likes

Support!

4 Likes

Support! Thanks @Danielle318 for the tag :heart:

4 Likes

Of course! :heart:

3 Likes

Bump!!!

3 Likes

support! :pray:t3: