FEATURE: Follow on Forums

Oki, so as the title suggests

On forums, we have the ability to click on a fellow episode members profiles and see things like topics they created and how much they reply etc, however… what if episode added the follow feature?

then we could follow our close friends within the community, and be notified when they create a topic besides being tagged, and also a possible blog feature could be implemented so that authors could post their upload schedules and any notices to their stories for their readers to see from their forum profiles! :slight_smile:

(It could also become a possibility where followers can set what kind of topics on forums they wish to be/not be notified for from the profile. :slight_smile: )

It allows readers to keep up to date on any announcements the author makes,
Allows the author to update their readers when a new chapter is available.
Can allow the thing where a person comes up as friends if they both follow each other,
Lets people know when someone is online.
And the blog/wall/feed could have a heart button and a pin button to allow certain posts to be held at the top of their profile by the author/owner of profile, along with the heart allowing their followers to let them know they’ve read the update. :slight_smile:

I feel like it could be a very handy feature.

Favourite Month
  • January
  • February
  • March
  • April
  • May
  • June
  • July
  • August
  • September
  • October
  • November
  • December

0 voters

Edit: If you know anyone who might also support, feel free to tag them. I just don’t know if anyone I have met so far would like being tagged in my posts. :slight_smile:

23 Likes

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

supportt

1 Like

Yesss! Support!

1 Like

Support!

2 Likes

Support!