FEATURE: free 30 days unlimited passes with no ads reward for those who can't meet the writers payment

I think there are so many great authors out there that spend a lot of there time making it the best They can I from experience from writing and trying hard to make it a great story not just writing but visual too take’s alot of time and patients although I love doing this :kiss::kiss:

I think maybe for author’s who don’t get as many reads as 500,000 in 2 months but have say 1000 reads could be rewarded a 30 day unlimited pass for reads with no adds :kiss:

And for those who are to young to qualify for the payment system will also be to young to have there own credit card to pay for passes so I feel it would be a great reward for those of us who can’t find a big audience to gather all the reads :kiss::kiss:

22 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Hey Ryan I still don’t understand how to make it a feature could you eplain it a little better please :slight_smile:

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

i’m sooo late but you definitely have my support!

1 Like

supporttt

1 Like

Major support

1 Like

Support

bump

I’m kinda half-support. I like the idea but it should be at least 8,000 - 10,000 reads. The features you get from 500,000+ reads are supposed to be special, so it’d be good to maintain that. @Leanne4590