FEATURE: Free reading month

Because of the disaster which is spreading around all countries, people don’t go to work and kids don’t go to school.

I don’t know how is it in other countries, but in mine all Tv providers gave us free programs to watch and they opened free tv video clubs for the time of pandemic.

My suggestion is similar:
For Episode to allow free reading, no gems costs, no passes needed, no ads, at least for a month if not for full pandemic time. :slightly_frowning_face:

26 Likes

Girl , I’d really love that , if it happens. I don’t think that they are gonna do something like that .

8 Likes

Cool idea!

2 Likes

nothing here. but its also not that bad here. though schools and such are closed.

2 Likes

It’s a good idea but i doubt they would do that. That means they won’t be making any money at all for an entire month and the workers won’t be getting paid.

5 Likes

Although sponsor ads could be a good profit, you are right

2 Likes

I don’t see that happening because Episode is a for fun app and not some type of telecommunications company that if they don’t continue to provide services then people will be left without a means to communicating or way for getting information

3 Likes

I don’t think you understand how capitalism works

5 Likes

Thanks Episode team :heart::heart::heart:

8 Likes

I seen episode do this I remember a pass free month years ago but I think it was episode stories only but no way will episode give up gem choices.

Episode has to make money and pay their people at this time tooooo.

3 Likes

This would be nice, but it would negatively effect anyone currently using Episode as a source of income. I’ll take the same Episode so other people are able to afford their necessities. :v:

1 Like

I haven’t got this option.

1 Like

That would be awesome!

1 Like

They used to have this YEARS ago idk what happened but now it’s only specific to certain stories :slightly_frowning_face:

Oh my gosh I’d love that!

That is an awesome idea but I don’t think they would ever do anything like that they’re too greedy that’s why they did away with the unlimited reading for $10 a month

They did start giving stories to read them free :heart: That’s something! :smiley:

I didn’t get this offer :confused:

I never got that

1 Like