FEATURE: Gems after reading 1 community chapter/episode

So with all the drama going around with gems. I think episode need to find an easier way for us to earn gems. Most of us don’t like the featured stories because to me they feel unrealistic and trying to be funny when they’re not.

In featured stories, you earn a gem after each chapter read. This would be such a good idea to put in place with community stories. Even if it is just 1 or 2 gems! This way readers can save up for their favourite story!

Many of the readers on this app are minors who aren’t old enough to get a job or people who don’t have easy access to money. This would help them in the money scheme of things.

Episode used by many reads to escape the reality of normal life. A normal life where they could be struggling for money.

49 Likes

Yes this is a good idea :relieved: :+1:

1 Like

Great idea!!!

SUPPORT!!!

2 Likes

probably not gonna happen BUTTT
SUPPORT

2 Likes

Support!

Support!! :100:

yea, I’m not comfortable spending 25 or more gems for a feature consequence choice of a story that I’m least interested.

S U P P O R T

2 Likes

YES- PLEASE OMG PLEASE-

I mean, it’s like a trade! Your passes take time to refill, the gems will take time to add up. It’s fair- It makes sense. IT’S FREAKING EASIER-

SUPPORT AND BUMP

2 Likes

SUPPORT :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:

1 Like

It’s worth a try to see if episode actually do care about their supporting fans

2 Likes

Support!

Support! Also am I the only one who only uses gems to skip the ads…?

2 Likes

support :blob_hearts: butttt this is highly unlikely to happen, gems are one of the main ways episode makes their money and if we were to receive them for free that often, nobody would buy them… which means nobody would be getting paid :eyes:

3 Likes

you’re not i do that sometimes lol

1 Like

Support

Bump!
It got my support!

Support!!

Support!! :white_heart:

tho, I think episode r making it hard for us to earn gems so we have to buy them

2 Likes

Support! :avocado_love:

Support