Support.

1 Like

Thanks hun!

no prob.

1 Like

Support!!

1 Like

Thanks love!

Topic closed due to violation of Feature Request Guidelines Contact @Sydney_H to discuss editing and reopening topic. :smiley:

Support!

1 Like

Support and bump :+1:t6:

1 Like

support i also like the idea when author gets supported by the gem choice that the author gets those gems or at least half of the amount

2 Likes

Support!

1 Like

Support!
I also think maybe there we could earn gemsby watching ads (Like 5 gems per ad or something.

2 Likes

Support!

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support. Also wouldn’t mind if episode does what they do on Ivy which is reward gems every day regardless of reads I’ve managed to save over 100 gems within a few weeks just from that feature.

2 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

support - I think it would benefit both the company and the readers. I buy ticket packages because after using the amount they give us, sometimes I’m tempted to bulk purchase rather than wait for the time reset. but im pretty much never tempted to buy a gem package, because since I’m never given them I’ve just gotten into the habit of not using them. I think 3-5 after logging in or a gem for every 1-2 chapters with a max of 5 total would probably get me there though.

3 Likes

Support

1 Like

I agree on this one!!