FEATURE: Green Eyes

Let’s be real here. I get it, green eyes are rare. Something like 2% of the world has them. But that doesn’t mean they should be so overlooked on Episode.

Please don’t respond telling me Episode has green eyes. No, no they don’t.

Episode has EMERALD green eyes and the green-eyed people of the world, myself included, will tell you we all don’t look like Harry Potter. There are so many different shades of green, and trying to cover them all with Emerald is just a little offensive.

Episode has 4 shades of Blue
Episode has 4 shades of Brown
Episode has 2 shades of Hazel

But you all can’t muster up the enthusiasm to create some more greens?

Please like this thread if you support this suggestion so that it will get noticed by administrators.

103 Likes

Support!!

4 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap:
I agree!! Emerald is not good for all natural green eyes!

7 Likes

support!!!

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Thank you. Please make sure to like the post since that is what gets episodes attention :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you. Please make sure to like the post since that is what gets episodes attention :hugs:

1 Like

We need more green eyes! Support

different shades of green eyes

4 Likes

lmfao yes, i completely forgot about that :rofl:

2 Likes
Sharing a few pictures of my eyes, with various green-ness

my creepy closeup iris, my eye from a distance, and my eye in the sunlight.

76823_454703249651_6635786_n
DA1CCDB4-AB4F-4433-9068-335DF90755E8

Green eyes are crazy. Many of them are versatile, they often change and darken, lighten, etc. and this should totally be represented on the Episode app. @Episode needs to understand that Emerald just doesn’t cover it. :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Thank you! I’ve been checking, because I’m super stoked about (hopefully) making this happen.

3 Likes

I agree with this

2 Likes

Thank you so much :purple_heart: please make sure to like the original post to show your support.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Yess Support <3

2 Likes

Yes!! There’s so many forms of green eyes! Emerald green reminds me of dragon eyes :joy::flushed:

2 Likes

Support!!

2 Likes

Thank you so much :purple_heart: please make sure to like the original post to show your support.

2 Likes

Oops ofc!

1 Like