FEATURE: hairstyle contest

Recently I’ve seen a lot of editors creating hairstyles using Episode’s ones as a base. While I absolutely adore what creators came up with, I couldn’t help but to feel disappointed that I’ll probably never be able to use this beautiful hairstyles… So I’ve come up with an idea: Why not make a contest to make some of them real?

I’ll explain: The contest would consist on editors submitting their pieces and compettiting in different category (by length, gender and texture, for the sake of diversity, and not finishing for exemple with 10 short hairstyles for female and no other things x)), then other user of episode would be able to vote for the hairstyles they like the best, and then, the winner would be presented and proposed to the art team for potential release! Maybe the winners would be able too earn some gems too, to use in the app! The contest could happen once, twice or thrice a year for exemple !

Since majorities of the edits use parts of already existing hairstyles, It wouldn’t make it too difficult for the art team to adapt them. Plus, I also think it could help bring together the community and strengthen our bonds around another positive events!

here are some exemples of current edits I found on instagram and gave me this idea (feel free to identify the authors with their forum @ :wink: )

Don’t hesitate to give your view on this concept and suggestion to improve it on the thread!

have nice day!
Louve

(exemple by raven.writes.episode (on insta) and sahibawrites_0702 (still on insta) and there’s so many more exemples!

goals
50likes- 1/03/2021
100 likes-
200-likes

71 Likes

SUPPORT! :blue_heart:

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support! (:

2 Likes

Support