FEATURE: Helping Authors with A Disability

Ok fine bye😘

2 Likes

Hey let’s not tag random people to support this, it’s better if people come on this thread naturally.

But I support this.

6 Likes

Guys, I know you don’t want to get “bothered” by getting tagged by someone you don’t know, but there’s no need to attack her like that. If you haven’t noticed, this thread is helping people with disabilities so can just support it at least and leave if you don’t want to be here in the first place.

4 Likes

Nobody was attacking her, some people don’t like random tags, she keeps calling us bullies, even when polite.

You can tell somebody not to tag you because more and likely they’ll do it again

4 Likes

No drama. Nobody was being rude. I’m sure it was a misunderstanding :blush:

2 Likes

Support! I have autism and ADHD, it makes me have melt downs when I think of putting something needed in my stories and makes me always want to skip the drama to the end where they get to be together

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Sorry. I’m just annoyed that one person was really rude about it.

2 Likes

Thank you for the support guys, please no fighting or going off topic on this thread, anything else that needs to be discussed can be handled in PM, thanks :blush:

@Rihanna90 I don’t think you should tag anymore people, others are getting upset by this, I don’t want this thread to become a whole big mess full of fights where people just keep on arguing, then it will be closed. We will just let them come naturally on the thread :sweat_smile:

@MissRuby I appreciate you stepping in :heart:

@MezoriaThorn This thread doesn’t need to be closed, just a few misunderstandings :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thank you I am sorry.

Okie dokie

So it’s settled.

1 Like

Ty :blush:

1 Like