FEATURE: Improve the search function on the app

Another bump.

Support!

The episode search engine is really sad especially for how popular the app is. You would think a story app would have a more optimal way of finding stories.

We can’t filter by a certain threshold of reads, can’t sort by publish date (ascending or descending), can’t sort by update date (ascending or descending), can’t filter keywords within genres, can’t filter ongoing vs complete, can’t exclude keywords in our search, and can’t search with multiple criteria.

It’s crazy how a professional storytelling app with thousands of stories lacks such basic search functions. Embarrassing, really.

Bump.

1 Like

Bump.

Support :eyes:

Bump.

Bump.

Support and bump

1 Like

:mag: :mag_right:

Support and bump again

1 Like

:star:

Support and bump again

1 Like

:gem:

SupportSupportSupport

1 Like

:+1:t4:

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

:mag: :mag_right:

Support - Yes, please!

I keep reading about how Episode has thousands of stories to wade through, but it’s hard for me to figure that out when I’m limited to the first 20 search results or so of using keywords. Most of the stories have titles containing the keyword, so that makes it even harder to find stories containing specific themes.

1 Like

Support and bump!

1 Like

Support! While I was searching for queer story entries, I looked up “Queer” and 99% of what came up was stories with “Queen”, not “Queer” in the title.

2 Likes