FEATURE: It's time to cancel the limited catalog when you're first downloading the app

I would agree. They’re creating a way to turn people away if they’re forced to read something they don’t even want to read. 100% support them throwing it out

2 Likes

bump!

1 Like

Mostly community stories didn’t have gems. But nowadays 🥲🥺

3 Likes

YUP.

It’s sad that most trending stories are only based off of how many gems were spent, and I hate the fact I need to pay for at least a decent outfit.

4 Likes

Yeah… Like the worst possible choices will be given. Like
What do u want to wear to a ball?
Ball gown (29 gems)
A big leaf (FREEEEEE!!!)

4 Likes

yup! lolz xD

1 Like

It’s such a drag! I use an ios device and now I have android too and I want to transfer my account there (which we can’t) so I have to unlock 27 stories to get full access. Episode sucks now.

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Support!! I had to go through this 2 times, once when I was starting to play Episode and the second time when I switched from an android to an Iphone, I completely forgot that I had to go through the limited catalog before accessing ALL of the stories, by the end I was fed up bc I dislike Episode’s romance stories :confused:

3 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Support.

2 Likes

Support!

1 Like

Support!!!

support :blob_hearts: i remember uninstallin the app right away when i first downloaded it :sob: wasn’t until my friend told me about its “meagre stories for newbies but it gets better” that i downloaded it again and survived the gem loot

1 Like

I mean, at this point I doubt they’d change that since if they allow newbies to read community stories, most would probably ditch featured ones…

3 Likes

Support :heart:

1 Like

One can dream

1 Like