FEATURE: Layers in Previewer

So I’ve been writing on episode for a while now, and if there’s one thing that I really wish we had on the writer’s portal, it’s a way to see what layer each character is at in the previewer.

For example, when we go to spot the character, we could have a number next to them that indicates which layer they’re on? I just feel like it would be so much more helpful for crowd scenes.

29 Likes

Support.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support :heart:

1 Like

I think we already have something like that. Have you considered using “Copy Stage” on the Writer Portal? It copies everything, even the layers the characters are.

Just a suggestion. I have done it once and it helped.

2 Likes

No I mean a visual number telling us what layer each character is so that I can add in overlays and additional characters in between. Cause once you have 15+ characters in a scene, it’s so easy to lose track of how many layers you’re using and how many overlays are in between :joy:

2 Likes

Alright! I get what you mean. That would cut back time when making/fixing crowd scenes.

Support!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

1 Like

Support!!!

1 Like

Support. Layers is my weakest point :skull:

1 Like

big support

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

Support. :grinning:

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support

1 Like

100% support this

1 Like

total support!

1 Like

We’ve already got a request for this feature: FEATURE: Something that would make layering in Preview easier :smiley: Please like and comment to show support for this request. :wink: