FEATURE: Less Background Errors

Personally I find it annoying to get that same error message when I use an unapproved background/overlay and I’d find it much better if that was moved to another place or just stopped coming up so often. It also stops me being able to see if there’s other big errors in my script which is annoying.

Like this post if you support!

23 Likes

Yes sometimes we cant even see the other errors

Support

3 Likes

SUPPORT! I agree

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support!!

2 Likes

That has happened to me last week when my overlay was in the line to get approved by the Episode team and I couldn’t see my other errors so I 100% agree on this, it’s really annoying. SUPPORT!!!

2 Likes

Support! It would be a lot better if it just said it once and let you use it in your story. Because the fact that it doesn’t let you use it just postpones your writing and that doesn’t help at all. We know that we can’t publish it until it’s approved but really? We can’t use it in our story until it’s approved? I once had to wait two weeks for a background. Hope other people feel my pain. :weary:

2 Likes

Bump… Like the original post to support :blob_hearts:

So true, suppoooort!

1 Like

bump :blob_turtle:

Bump! (:

Bump :grin:

Support!

What would be better is if it could be like a little pop up saying, “Reminder: It’s still in review.” And then you push X to make it go away or something.

4 Likes

Yes this exactly!

1 Like

bump :relaxed:

Yes support!

1 Like

bump!!

Bump <3

Bump :heartpulse:

bump (: