FEATURE: Let the writer decide if chapter needs to be reread

I support this, fixing small errors shouldn’t equal to a reader reading the episode again, they should instead be able to move onto the next episode :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

Bumping! :smiley:

1 Like

a lot of authors like actually give the choice to skip a chapter if you’ve already read it. It’s honestly simple coding, some authors are just lazy

1 Like

Yeah, but for some they gains, you’d have to regain the gains if the update of the episode removed all of them because it has ERASED YOUR PROGRESS.

Okay, so you can keep the gains.

Found out on a feature request that you could.

Go there if you’d like a lose gain option for your story so that the story doesn’t get screwed up, so…

1 Like

Bumping this :wink::blue_heart:

1 Like

SUPPORT

1 Like

Bump and support

1 Like

B u M p ppppp :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Do you guys agree?

absolutely

1 Like

Bump :slight_smile:

Wow, this is a late one

1 Like

Bump!

Now with the new guidelines, I’m pretty sure that many of us have previous chapters to edit. I personally don’t want to add the “skip episode” option to my script, because in that case those who are reading an episode for the first time would see it too. I know it wouldn’t be the end of the world, but it happened to me that I accidentally clicked to skip the episode I haven’t read yet, and then I had to replay the whole story. I don’t want this to happen with my readers :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Supportttttttt

1 Like

Bump, we really need this!

1 Like

support! :raised_hands:

1 Like

support

1 Like

BUMP!!! and support!!

1 Like

Support