FEATURE: LGBTQ Representation

We should be able to customize characters to include gender identities, that includes wardrobe. Episode claims to support diversity, but they have their characters have very basic body types for men and women. Like and comment if you agree

38 Likes

Awesome suggestion!
I agree. It would be nice for tomboy, like me, to be represented as well.

5 Likes

I agree! One of my characters is transgender and it’s really difficult to represent them correctly.

8 Likes

Different bodytypes in general would be nice. When i create myself, i always wish i could make her more voluptuous.

8 Likes

That would be awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like

I 100% percent support this I’m tired of looking at the same shape for boys and girls

5 Likes

Could you please elaborate on that

That’s why I was trying to say. It’s very hard to do that when all the characters have perfect body types for the binary genders. Even the wardrobe only caters to the binary

3 Likes

Hello, Episodians!

This is a quick reminder that this thread is about a requested feature and not a place for debating the legitimacy of said feature. Either create a thread for this in Episode Fan Community or take it to a PM. Thanks! :wink:

3 Likes

Bump

2 Likes

bump

1 Like

support

1 Like

Absolutely! I would like to have masculine build bodies with boobs and definitely flat-chested feminine build bodies! Also, it would be amazing if they made traditionally masculine clothing available for “female” bodies, and most importantly, traditionally feminine clothing available for “male” bodies. The same goes for hair, beard and some face shapes!!! I’m getting carried away.

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like