FEATURE: Lower Gem Prices! Just one like Per Person can make a difference! Help us all out! ❤

Support!

2 Likes

Im glad to see so many people supporting this thread! Let’s keep on going and get it noticed by the Episode Team!!!

Like the top post and share to your friends!

3 Likes

I fully support!

1 Like

Support 100%!!!

If the gem choices were cheaper or at least more reasonable, I guarantee more people would read official stories and pick gem choices more often.

4 Likes

@Jae27 Definitely! I would read Original stories way more often if the prices were more reasonable!!! :grin:

1 Like

Hey guys! If you’d like to make a request or suggestion to the Episode team, you can do so in Feature + Art Suggestions! Any threads not the Feature categories will not be taken into account by the team, and the posts/likes will not be recorded to gauge interest. Please make sure to review the Feature Request Guidelines before making a thread and message me with any questions :smiley:

3 Likes

Support!

1 Like

Support!

I used this strategy in my Heroic story because I’m hella cheap and felt badly.

1 Like

If you want more people buy it, you might consider lowering your price to be more reasonable and see. I sell stuff so I know what I’m saying… Maybe you can try it Episode :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@Sydney_H Have I put this thread in the right category now? :smile:

Support this! :heart:

1 Like

Support 100%!!

1 Like

Ehh even if Official Episode stories were free I still wouldn’t read them :joy: Them being badly written, sexist, toxic, superficial and cookie cutter are keeping me from reading them just as much as their insanely high gem prices are tbh :sweat_smile:

If anything I think they should get rid of the gem ranking system- I honestly don’t know how they thought “well hey we’re not making enough money so instead of lowering the prices of gems and our other offers or lowering the amount of gems required in gem choices or hell even offering a monthly discount let’s make even more gem choices and make community authors use them now too or else they’ll be blacklisted!” was a good idea, would bring in money and wouldn’t do the complete opposite of what they were wanting :skull:

3 Likes

I support!
Sometimes I read them but it just sucks cuz I am broke and I cannot pay for any gems, and I end up with lame stories ending :cry:

1 Like

They feel like they do literally cost an arm and a leg. :sob:

I’ve never seen a community story have a 29+ gem choice unless it was for an obscene amount of points (like maxing out points).

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

Support!!

1 Like

This would be awesome :star_struck:
When I first started episode I had to read the episode original stories and I hated how expensive they were and how often they occurred. So even just making it slightly cheaper would be amazing and so many more people would read them :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Yay! The thread has been re-opened!!!
Currently at 33 likes [07:08 - 12/07/22]
LETS KEEP THIS GOING!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :grin:

Keep on liking the top post and sharing to friends!!! Woohoo!!!

1 Like

Bump!

Keep on liking and sharing guys! Great job so far!!!

1 Like