FEATURE: Lower Gem Prices! Just one like Per Person can make a difference! Help us all out! ❤

Support

1 Like

And we have… 35 LIKES!!! Woohoo!!! Let’s keep going and make it 50!!!

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

Nearly 40 likes not bad guys!!!

Support so much! The gem prices in featured stories are ridiculously high! :weary:

1 Like

Bump! Keep showing this thread some support!

support!

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

Support :raised_hands:

1 Like

Thanks guys for your support! Sorry I’ve not been active but im at a boarding school and am super busy!

1 Like

Support! I don’t bother reading them anymore.

2 Likes

Absolutely, the whole reason I stopped using episode was because of the gem prices, Other than that, I really loved playing.

1 Like

OMG thank you for your support guys! Keep our mini campaign going!

Microtransactions are so 2000 and late :grimacing: You can still make your $$ with the ads and VIP service and not have people ritualistically skip over EO stories and/or send hate mail to writers who are trying to make their time and effort worthwhile. I’d spend a buck on 10 gems if it could get me through a single story. When you’re asking 20-30 PER CHOICE, get bent twice :joy:

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Support !

1 Like

bump x

Support!!!

My friend wanted to join the app and you have to read like 17 chapters of originals before unlocking community stories. She literally got so frustrated because she couldn’t afford gems to get good choices haha so she quit

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Ahhhh I almost did the same, but my friend has written a story and wanted me to be able to read it, so I persevered through picking Pajamas to meet my Boyfriends family, choosing not to help the old lady and insulting my boss for her :joy:

2 Likes