FEATURE: Mafia/Gang Genre

Support!

2 Likes

I don’t like mafia stories either. A mafia/gang genre would be great so other stories can get more recognition.

Support!

We need more genres in general. :confused:

4 Likes

Support

2 Likes

100% support!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

When I first saw the title, I was horrified. But reading it further, I totally understand and get behind it. Mafia stories are becoming a big part of Episode for better or for worst (the latter for me) so making a separate genre or category for them makes sense. Just so the trending section doesn’t get so congested.

5 Likes

That’s what I was worried about with titling it but there’s no other way to explain it. Either a new genre for Mafia stories or Sub genres! Sub genres are such a good idea as they have so much space on each genre page

2 Likes

Ngl, this makes my stomach queasy since most mafia/gang stories on Episode are just toxic :grimacing:. However . . . This is probably the best route to go tbh. It is pretty hard to find a story not mafia related in the trending section and they congest almost all the genres. Making a separate genre for Mafia stories would help a lot of readers and writers out. I 100% support this.

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

support :nerd_face:

1 Like

Absolutely support this! :blue_heart:

1 Like

Support!!!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

This is an amazing idea Eloise! As an author who writes in all genre and curently a Gang story this genre would be really helpfull! I support this 100%. Thank you!<3

2 Likes

Support! 100%
The romance genre section is something I usually avoid because of this (gang stories aren’t my cup of tea but I’m a sucker for cute romance stories) :see_no_evil: and this would help all authors!!

2 Likes

It really would! There is mafia in all the genres and to help tidy it up, would be so much easier. I’m with you there on stories that make your heart tug or laugh out loud :joy:

1 Like