FEATURE: Make Character sticky in the outfit creator

Hello there :slight_smile:

I honestly find creating outfits quite tedious… they’re great and abundant but it’s so unnerving to scroll down search for a T-shirt… and scroll up to check if it works well with the pants and shoes previously selected. And if not we have to scroll down again, search and search… scroll up and down again etc. you get the picture. Also the Filter is sometimes not working well. Some items are not shown that I can find while looking at everything.

Can’t it be possible to make the Character stick to the right site while we browse through the clothes? Like the Previewer is stuck to the right site while we’re still able to scroll through the script? :slight_smile:

Would be great if that could be made true o.o
Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

79 Likes

SUPPORT!!! 100% agree. It’s a PITA scrolling back up.

5 Likes

This would be extremely handy and a time saver (not to mention my index finger would be eternally grateful to not have to scroll on my mouse so much :point_up_2:)

8 Likes

yesss agree !!

5 Likes

I support this! Would come in handy! I also hate the scrolling up and down to see if the clothing items work well together.

4 Likes

I support this!

3 Likes

That would be excellent! Also it’d be cool when we scroll down, the Previewer will be able to move to the movement of the mouse.

4 Likes

Great idea, that could be a great start.

2 Likes

Support! And not having to scroll all the way up to take away clothing, so maybe the clothing list under the preview?

3 Likes

yessssss great idea! lawd how i hate doing all that scrolling.

3 Likes

in full support of this! scrolling can be such a pain.

3 Likes

I actually use my middle finger to scroll up and down.

:sweat_smile:

Semi- support! Maybe having it so the character is on the right side, and the clothing and stuff is on the left (unless you said that already)

4 Likes

Basically what I meant yes :smile: just the character being stuck in one position on the screen while we can browse through the clothes and see the outfit directly without scrolling back up :smile:

5 Likes

bumping

3 Likes

Supported in everything, but special in it! :blush::blush::blush:

2 Likes

For the god shake, supppppppppppoooooooorrrrrrrttttttteeeeeddddd eeennnouuughhhh

2 Likes

Support!!

1 Like

Great idea!!! Support

1 Like

Bump and support!!

1 Like

Support! My index finger and my patience would be eternally grateful.

1 Like