FEATURE: Make LimeLight For Mobile

Support!

1 Like

Need more backgrounds (or even easier ways to look up backgrounds from other sites that are approved/acceptable and easy to input in your story). Need much more clothing choices. And like with Covet Modern, more body shapes. As well as faces. There is only one mature male face available when there are like 3 or 4 for female.

3 Likes

I agree they should

3 Likes

Yes please!!!

1 Like

yes!! episode please make this happen!:yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

Limelight getting all this new stuff while Ink is discontinued and no new updates can be made to mobile creation. I mean I could always go and buy a computer just to get an art style… update would be better though. :joy:

2 Likes

Yes :grinning: let’s make it happen

1 Like

Bump!

Portal writers just got the update they wanted, maybe mobile creation writers might get one too…

2 Likes

Yes!!!

1 Like

Bump :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yes please…I tried making a story on my computer but I’m dumb and didn’t know how to code everything so please do

1 Like

Yeah they should

1 Like

Bump bump

And I support

1 Like

I totally agree, not only should we get limelight for mobile but the entire mobile creation really needs an update for those users who don’t have computers or need a quick and simple way to create on the app. The update for this feature is long overdue.

1 Like

Yessss please

1 Like

B U M P

Bump

Let’s keep trying to make this happen :joy:

Support!

Please!!! I’ve been waiting all year and some of last year!! 100% support this! :sob: