FEATURE: Making the reader message / reader messages / readerMessage / notification / notifications last longer!

Hello, so i’ve recently learned that there isn’t a way to increase the duration of the notifications / readerMessages. I think it would be a small but great feature to implement, because the author of the story might’ve written a lot of important info in the readerMessages, and the reader wouldn’t be able to read all of it because they dissapear too quickly! :sweat_smile:

edit : We should also have an option to decrease the duration of the reader message / notification !

59 Likes

I support this 100%. It’s important for it to appear longer, so readers know if their choices may matter, instructions, and credits.

7 Likes

Support!

4 Likes

Yesss

2 Likes

Actually I think that they are too long :joy:

3 Likes

Support!

1 Like

Yes. I prefer to put translations in a readerMessage instead of the bubble so it sucks if the message disappears before the readers can even check what was said.
Support.

2 Likes

supp!

1 Like

Indeed, I agree.

1 Like

thank you for all of the support ! :kissing_closed_eyes::heartbeat:

I support the idea, but mainly because I want it to be less long indeed :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

I edited my suggestion to include your idea and @FlowerFluff 's idea as well. :blob_sun:

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support!!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

support and bump!

1 Like

Thank youuu :smiley: