FEATURE: Marking Cultural Assets

Already said it on the other threat, but SUPPORT!!!

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

If they added this it would be so useful to add what religion/culture it’s from to aid authors who want to make accurate characters!! Super Support!!

5 Likes

support :smiley: This would be really useful!

1 Like

An important topic once again. It would be really helpful.
Definitely supporting this!

4 Likes

Support!!!

2 Likes

YES SUPPORT
hsjwjs

2 Likes

100% support this!!

2 Likes

Some knowingly do.

And that’s the sad bit.

5 Likes

SUPPORT!

defo

2 Likes

Yes! 100% Support!

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

That’s okay if you don’t agree. I like that actually and I get that many people don’t wear it because they might not want to offend or anything. It’s okay to me though, but I guess because I’m Baptist Christian. It would be against my religion to tell people they can’t use it. I’ve seen atheists wear it or people on movies and stuff even if not of the same religion, it doesn’t bother me at all. The Rosary Cross, on the other hand, and the Star of David though-WOO-are the two that cannot be used like that at all. I wouldn’t even use the Catholic Rosary or the Jewish Star of David because I’m Baptist, even though It’s kind of funny because all three of us believe in the same God. LOL!

3 Likes

Support!!

1 Like

Support :hearts:

1 Like

Support :white_heart:

1 Like

Politely disagree as a Christian I believe that anyone who worships or believes in god or other spiritual beings could wear it. Yes, if they don’t believe in it and still wear it I do agree that is a little weird/confusing. But as long as you believe I think its fine.

(Edit)
And I support this!!!

3 Likes