FEATURE: Marking errors in a mobile app

Hi there,
So I don’t know how about you, but I usually spend a couple of hours reading the chapter to find the little mistakes (speech bubbles, spotting, grammar mistakes and so on). Usually I do it without an access to the web portal, so I can’t improve it immediately.

Maybe it’s just my case that I see thousands of little things that I would like to improve but I don’t remember all of them later, when I’m working on the story. So I guess I need to read it like twice as much just because I missed something I already knew was there.

I would love to have something like mark tool on the app preview where I can just click the button in a random place.

And when I’m going on a web portal I see in the script marks next to the marked line. Something like this:

It can be temporary, marks can be cleared after saving the story. Or there could be a list on the left with marks and “clear all” button, but I think it could be too advanced.

PS: It opens the gate to mark mistakes by other people. Sometimes I see in stories mistakes in layering or some little mistakes and I think an authors would be happy if little misakes were mentioned to them by readers or testers. But it’s the different topic :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Moved to Mobile App since this is for the app. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

I don’t think it’s a mobile app feature - just a part of it appears in a story creator preview. But it’s more on web portal feature for me :slight_smile: but maybe I’m wrong 🤷

Support x

Yessss!! Support!!!

2 Likes

Support!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support 100%!!!