Feature: mass ink updates

Hear me out: what if Episode gave mass INK updates every once in a while?
I love working in both INK & LL, but sometimes it’s hard to work in INK because I have a perfect outfit idea in mind, but then I realize that the outfit is in LL (same goes for animations).

So what if Episode occasionally updated INK stuff?

Ex:

New hairstyles, more hair colors, more eye colors, a body type option, and newer skin colors. (4-5 skin tones, a different body type plus new clothing, 5-6 eye colors, 10-15 hairstyles and hair colors)
More tatoo options, as well as some freckles and scars (3-4 scar types, 10-15 tattoos)
Some LL jewelery (10 necklaces, 10 bracelets, etc)
A handful of LL outfits (50 women/50 men)

Some animations:
2-3 new sleeping ones
Some different poses (5-10 ish)
A pleading animation, etc.

I know it seems like a lot, but if Episode could do these mass updates say maybe once or twice a year, then just imagine :party_time: :heart: :party_time:

Some (a lot) tags bc I want people to see this :laughing:
Do tell if you want to be removed :slight_smile:

@Adrija
@WinterMoon05
@Winteronepisode
@wincyyellow
@PrincessAnu
@IrisLevont
@Ciley
@RileyWrites
@Zensthetic
@dishsoap
@Dragon
@Dark_Clover21

6 Likes

They can’t update in INK. There were problems with it and they had to update software so anyone hoping for an INK update will be disappointed.

3 Likes

Oh-
So it only allows what is currently there :sob:
Darn I wish that could be fixed so bad :broken_heart:

1 Like

Ummm yes? I’m not exactly a fan of INK as I’m slightly newer to episdoe (Came in 2017) but I love love love the ink outfits and they should be updated :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Only LL can be updated unfortunately unless they come up with another style.

2 Likes

Cries :sob:
Well atleast LL is getting updated

2 Likes

Ooh, erm–I prefer limelight and I’m neither a fan of ink. Although, I’ve played ink stories when it first released, and I noticed how limited, literally everything is, so I would support either way for you ink heads :)As bakedpotato said, I guess there’s no longer going to be updates? Sorry love :heart: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Thanks for the tag though (:

3 Likes

:cry:
No problem :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag! I agree a few updates would be nice, though I don’t read INK

2 Likes

Here is a post by one of the admin if anyone want details on it.

2 Likes

I doubt that will happen since Limelight is popular, gets lots of updates and the software or whatever you call it is good. But you never know, they might do it one day

I hope they won’t tbh. I love LL but you never know. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Yup, especially with all of the updates LL is receiving now.
I don’t think people could let go of LL :cry:
But if a new style does get released, it would have to be in a few more years at the very least.

1 Like

Like others have said Ink will never be getting another update and they aren’t going to release any of the premium clothing from stories like Haute as Hell

1 Like

This would be great, but when choosing a writing style, it says that INK no longer receives updates.

2 Likes

Closed since Ink is no longer receiving updates: PETITION: More Ink! - #122 by Liz