FEATURE: Match to skin lip color button

A lot of writers on episode tend to start their stories with girls who don’t use makeup and only start using it afterwards. However looking for the lip color that matches the skin and makes the girl actually look like she isn’t wearing lipstick is a real and time consuming hassle. And the results don’t really show how much work was put into it and most of the times it ends up like this.

Especially with darker skin tones. It usually ends up looking like this.

Here everything looks completely natural… But the lip color puts it off and the effect is lost.

What I was thinking of was

A BUTTON that matched the lip color to the skin tone you previously picked. If you chose this option your lip color should change every time you pick a different skin color.

What do you think? Should they make this as easy as one two three or should we search a good lip color amongst a bunch of colors for much much longer?

In the end it should look more like this

And this

20 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Support!!! :partying_face:

1 Like

Support!!

1 Like

Support :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Support!!! :smiley:

1 Like

Moved to Writer’s Portal since this sounds like a button that would go on the portal. Let me know if it’s not what you have in mind, and we can move it to the correct category. :smiley:

No, I meant for the button to be placed in the creation app or on the website so writers can use it to make their life easier… So it should remain in feature and art.

@Sydney_H You know I just realised this button should be on the portal, however it should also be a feature in hte game if the player also doesn’t want to spend too much itme picking a mouth color closes to the skin tone

1 Like

You could make a separate request for that in the Mobile App section. :smiley:

1 Like

Okay I will, I’m just busy right now

1 Like

Supporting

1 Like