FEATURE: Mature Section

So the news spread that Ivy is being shut down… without a single explanation but why? We writers have been begging for a mature app, or a mature section on Episode for a very long time. When they announced that they were working on a new app I was extremely excited and I felt like my story finally had a chance to shine. We are too restricted on Episode to be able to express our creativity, our visions for our stories. Ivy was suppose to give us that chance!! I myself have spent my hard earned money on art scenes, and Covers for my story!! If you guys could please help those who want a mature section on Episode or something some sort of way to still use episodes platform but have more freedom!!! :pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3: I want to also make a point that I am not fighting for a mature app just so it can be another cliche story. I’m fighting for this because we writers are too restricted on what we can write about with episodes current guidelines.

40 Likes

You should support the other thread for this to ensure it actually happens. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What other thread??

2 Likes

Here is one you can support… I think there might be others, I don’t know.
I know your suggestion is different but its pretty similar

1 Like

Support :two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support

bump

Support!

MASSIVE BUMP

I sympathize with you, and I know there’s soooo many other authors who were getting excited for Ivy. we need AT LEAST a mature section on the app!

1 Like

Support this thread too!

https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/separate-18-shelf/544298

Bump

1 Like

support :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Support!!!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

SuPpOrT