FEATURE: Medieval Content

I had to scrap a story idea I wanted to do because the entire thing was medieval based. There are not nearly enough clothes, backgrounds, props, or animations to do period pieces on Episode.

We need everything. Armor, Swords, Staffs, Bows, Axes, Shields, Maces, Ale Mugs, and animations to go along with these items, as well as clothing. We need castles and villages, inns and fairytale forests. So many places that could be added to help us weave our stories.

Formal gowns, peasant garb, archer costumes, elf ears, fantasy skin tones such as ogres/orcs, elves, mermaids, and fairies. So much can be explored in fantasy and medieval times periods and many great stories are set in that period but Episode is lacking in content for it, there are a couple of clothing pieces that can work - but even so, they aren’t very accurate.

Imagine being able to create your own world with all kinds of creatures and characters. We’re currently limited in this regard, though it seems requested often. We need the ability to create stories akin to those of Lord of the Rings, Elder Scrolls, and even many Disney stories such as Brave and Snow White which take place so long ago.

9 Likes

Support! :slightly_smiling_face:
BUT please remember that Ink ISN’T getting updated anymore. Thanks! :heart:

TBH I didn’t know that because I just got back into the app, and I just put it in the title because I didn’t know if anyone still used it. :joy:

2 Likes

Oh! Ok, just making sure cause there is a whole thing that people are mad at that it isn’t getting updated.

Topic closed due to violation of Feature Request Guidelines Contact @Sydney_H to discuss editing and reopening topic. :smiley: