FEATURE: Merging PMs

Hi there! :hibiscus: :sunflower: :white_flower: :wilted_flower:

Sometimes, the same person sends you a PM three, four or many more times and this ends up piling up, to the point where you’re like “Why do I need to go through so many PMs?!”
So what I’m suggesting is that PMs with the same person should be merged into one. Of course, group ones can be left alone. Not all of you may agree, but the ones that do can like this thread to show your support ^^
Also, hope this is in the right category and that I’m not making a duplicate lol

Much love, JemU776 :blue_heart::dizzy::black_heart::sparkles:

21 Likes

Support!

support

Support!

support!

Thanks everyone for the support, you all rock :grin::sparkling_heart:

S-s-s-s-s-sUPoRt

1 Like

Support :cherry_blossom:

I actually don’t support. This is very handy for me, as an artist. Because sometimes I have like few requests from one person, or if I work on art works for more than 1 story from one author. This helps to separate them and keep track, without searching and scrolling too much.
And there is function “Archive” to get rid of the chat in the main window.

1 Like

Yeah, I understand not everyone may agree but I like the idea which is why I posted it. If it ever does become a thing, maybe people can choose whether they want this function on or off?

1 Like

Private messages are just that, private. I personally don’t see the need for this as it will cause too many problems since most active users seem to misuse the private message feature as a chat room instead, potentially making the requested feature cause mass confusion. But will def be adding this to the list.

Sometimes the same person will send me multiple PMs so I wish I could merge it all into one PM. Of course, it would stay private since I’m suggesting PMs can only be merged with one person and that is the person who sent you those multiple PMs, so it remains private. And thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Been on forums since the 90’s and never seen one CMS offer this feature. But like I said, will add to the list of requests :slight_smile: .

2 Likes

Support! :heart:

Bump :love_letter:

Bump!

Bump!

Bump :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Bump :100: :yay:

1 Like

Bump