FEATURE: More Accessible Zoom and Character Placement

It would be nice if we could control character placement and zoom focus with the arrows on keyboard. Not only would this make it easier to be more accurate but it would also make the portal more accessible because it offers another way to control the characters / camera.

So for example if you have shaky hands you can now easily just use your keyboard to precisely control rather than depending on your finger to steadily move the camera or characters where you want.

19 Likes

Support

1 Like

I am legit wondering how it would make it easier, you already just tap and move I dont think it gets easier then it already is.

I tend to do scenes with a fair bit of extreme closeups so this would be so useful

1 Like

Right now you have to use your finger or mouse to move it around and if you’re zoomed in closely it’s hard to precisely move it where you want it. If you can use your arrow keys you can move it up one (not really one but the amount it allows which is about 2-3) down, side to side ect. w/o having to carefully move your mouse / finger, it’d be easier.
Adding this as another option will not only make this easier but make it more accessible for other users.

3 Likes

support :raised_hands:t3: this would be so helpful for authors with limited mobility/use their computer via voice control/external switches (here’s a video of what I mean).

3 Likes

Support

Tags

@ImAnAlien @corvus.writes @Celestial_Night @Superpup @lostintranslation @natashaa @talina.writes

5 Likes

wouldn’t that be nice

2 Likes

Support! Like having a tab for zooms and being able to click them and boom you have your zoom (not just writing it out haha)

1 Like

Support!

Support!

Support!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support !

1 Like

Support!!!

1 Like

you are everywhere…