FEATURE: More Animated Effects

The title is clear. It is general, I understand, but we are usually given clothes, physical appearance items, backgrounds, or animations. Those things are amazing! However, I believe other features can be appreciated a little more. They seem neglected. The animated effects are items like snow and rain that Episode had created a long time ago. It hasn’t been updated in forever.

I’m requesting for more animated items. I don’t mind what kind of animations. The examples below are ideas to inspire some kind of spark for the art team and animation team to collaborate for more animations. Episode, you don’t have to use these ideas but if it helps to get any ideas in the future then I’m glad to offer these types to you.

For example:
FLOATING HEARTS
FALLING STARS
FIREFLIES/SPARKLES (not the overlays but a lighting effect that literally moves and flickers on and off. Maybe even a colorful version like the episode rainbow)
PARTICLES (the dust kind or circle lighting effects or something of the like)
Some anime effects from watching cartoons can help with ideas too like the speed effects.

Basically, Just more effects that work for many stories. It would also be cool to have special effects for the thriller genre most of all to increase the scare factor. We never really get any more of these animations and I hope in the future it can be appreciated and updated more often. Thank you for seeing this. I appreicate it very much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

This exist ?

2 Likes

I don’t think Episode would take time to release something like that, since us, writers can do that with directing.

From the Feature Request Guidelines:

Please edit your thread to reflect the guidelines and we would be more than happy to reopen it. Thanks! :v:

Thank you, @Nick! I hope your day goes well!

2 Likes

Support!

Tags for some people who might want to support this thread.

Sorry if you don’t want to be tagged!
@lanafrazer_episode @Ayu @AMagic @Luna_B_Vand.er @Luna_Kesem @Phoenix_Hope @Elaina.p @Katie36 @superb @Allie_Diamond_Epy @Madhu

8 Likes

Thank you, @Danielle318, for the support! That’s really sweet! :grin:

1 Like

Of course! I honestly agree we need more weather affects. And text effects.

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Yes, and the code is this:
INT. BACKGROUND - DAY with effect LIGHT SNOW

The animation will look like this:
INT. YOUR PAINFUL MEMORY - NIGHT with effect SNOW

Screenshot (78)_LI

It’s really cool. :blush:

5 Likes

Omg yas! I was really happy when I discovered there was moving weather effects, but really disappointed when all it was was rain and snow. Support

5 Likes

Support!!!

2 Likes

Support !!!
thanks for the tag hun @Danielle318

3 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

Support

1 Like