FEATURE: More Animations for Text!

Hey! I really love the idea of using animations when scripting dialouge and/or narrating.
If you don’t know what I mean, here’s an example:

Example

NARRATOR
|bold, italic, color:red| It was a cold stormy night…

OR

MIKAYLA (laugh_giggle)
You’re |animation: flash| so |reset| dead!

So what’s the point?

Obviously animation is really cool, so I figured here’s some more animations ideas since we’re kinda limited to shake, shuffle, blink and flash.

• Typewriter
  • Glitching
  • Wiping
  • Typewriter reverse
  • Dropping
  • Wavy
  • Bouncing

Leave more suggestions below! Also possibly rainbow color text? :thinking: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

34 Likes

Support! I would seriously love the typewriter and glitch text lol.

1 Like

Support, Hopefully they fix subscript or add another version, the text looks so awkward when writing underlining messages.

1 Like

Support!!!

1 Like

Support :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

S U P P O R T ! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

These would be so useful omg

1 Like

Wavy would be amazing for my story!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support!

1 Like

Bump and support! Glitching would be perfect as well as typewriter for old stories(stories that are based on the past).

2 Likes

I know right? Imagine as the narrator is speaking, the text glitches to another word so it becomes obvious that the narrator is hiding something, or something isn’t right:
IMAGINE THE PLOTSSSS

4 Likes

Support!
I love the typewriter text idea! Also the rainbow, I would probably never use it but it would be so cool to have :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support!! :OO

1 Like

Bump! :heart:

1 Like

Support!

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support! Maybe also with the addition of like a flaming text or the ability to make certain words in the speech bubble larger or smaller.

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes