FEATURE: More backgrounds and animations/emotions

I really love all the new updates, and personally I love the clothes, backgrounds and animations/emotions. But I prefer more animations because sometimes when it’s a thought bubble it usually looks like they are talking. Maybe you could fix that. Oh and I personally think that you should add more animations so that when readers want to read a ‘mobile story’ you should add more animations. So readers don’t just get tired that quickly of the same animations over and over and over. Oh and don’t get me started on backgrounds, now I really won’t be that rude, but the backgrounds don’t change, and when you click the image you want it’s actually another background sometimes. You might wanna fix that. Hm, the backgrounds should have more to it, so that when authors want fantasy stories there should more school backgrounds, houses, restuarants, and café. I personally love the the café but I’d love more background for that. Oh and maybe more inside of the houses.

Like these:

93fb9273657abf7a82f8618cc2b38e70b137a5f3_1_690x408
4b2a3aaeeb91618d0c07ba35a5b0d52f770fc0a1_1_690x407

Does anybody support? (:point_down:)

12 Likes

Support.

1 Like

Thanks for supporting😅

BTS

1 Like

That’s not BTS in my profile picture… That’s Kim Jaeduck from Sechskies. I used to have Yoongi as my profile picture, though.

1 Like

I’m sorry I’m Blind:joy:

1 Like

You’re fine! :joy: He does look very young though, and I wanna see a member with this hair color someday!

1 Like

He’s pretty cute.

1 Like

Jaeduck?

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

This is probably my favorite picture of him

f10aea8a4987fddad23263d65eb796a2

The “Happy Jaeduck” card

1 Like

Awww so cuteee!!!

His smile is like an angel’s wing.

1 Like

And his eyes are so pretty!!!

1 Like

EHUM ME!

yes

2 Likes

I can’t tell if your supporting or talking aout the cutie :thinking::sweat_smile::ok_hand:

1 Like

supporting you!

1 Like

I’m feeling love😍
Thanks for supporting!!

Support

1 Like

Thanks for supporting!!!

About more animations:
Don’t expect Ink will get many more, since they don’t update it any more. While Limelight is still in progress and we will get them more with time.

But to tell the truth, Episode team doesn’t take care much of mobile version of creator.

About thinking animations which look like talking, I’d answer that it wasn’t written correctly. Thought must be in (Though)… but reading you further I think you’re talking about Mobile Creator all the time, am I right?

If that’s the case, then unfortunately as I said, they don’t upgrade it much! :heart:

I suggest you to write your story on Writers Portal! If you can’t use it on computer- use it on your phone! Open google browser! :heart: I always write my stories on my phone’s browser. :blush:

2 Likes

Yeah I already do that. Thank you though🤗. I appreciate you telling me this, as I didn’t know.

1 Like