FEATURE: More Basic Limelight Props

I know Limelight has quite a few props. But have they thought of getting a few basic props.

Examples/Suggestions
Grocery Bag
Apple
More types of books (magazines,newspaper etc.)
Bread (with different spreads on them e.g jam, butter, chocolate)
Sweets! (e.g. lollipop)
Portable Game Console
Hairbrush
Toothbrush
Broom
Bottle/ Can

I’m not saying that I’m unhappy with the current amount of props there are. I mean Limelight is still growing. It’s just I’d love to see at least 1 or two of these suggestions in Episode

33 Likes

SUPPORT:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

yEs, Episode is definetly implimenting more props lately but even more would still be wonderful!
:star2:

I support 100% because there is an animation for hairbrush but there is no hairbrush prop, which is the weird thing.

I’ve got an apple png for ya! :blush:
apple

3 Likes

Support!

SUPPORT :cherry_blossom:

Bump bump bump :grin:
I support this!

SUPPORT

SUPPORT

SUPPORT
SUPPORT :star_struck::yum:

SUPPORT!
Also,why not adding the awesome glass of wine which compare to Ink style?! It would be such a good props to add with the others!

1 Like

Bump!

Support!

Support

Support!

Support!

Also, if you want some more props for LL, check out this post. It has the hairbrush you mentioned, among other things! They don’t appear in the web portal, but they will when you read the story. There’s also the various beer cans and bottles. It’s worth checking out :slight_smile:

Weapons other than guns.
Clubs, baseball bats, knifes, animals that aren’t in handbags

2 Likes

Support

bumpppp

Support!

Topic closed due to violation of Feature Request Guidelines. Please review the guidelines and contact @Sydney_H (be sure to link the thread!) to discuss editing and reopening topic. :smiley: