FEATURE: More Beard Options (Styles, Colours, etc.)

Hiii, I think more beard options would be so great. Although I do love the beard options already, I think it would be great if we can get some more variety. Like thicker beards, or lined up beards. Here’s an example I made! I’ll be adding more as I work on some concepts for fun!

Also, it would be great if we can change the colours just like the hair.

Ver 1:

Ver 2:

Are there any other varieties you guys are looking for?

An aside: Also, I feel like when I’m playing a male MC story, the thicker beard can help represent more of us. My beard definitely looks more like some of the examples I posted than the ones they have already. I think episode is already doing a great job adding more options for representation though.

67 Likes

maybe you could also do like a santa claus beard?

but support!

5 Likes

Yes! I had to upload my own overlay because there wasn’t one. We can’t just have the outfit, we need the beard

4 Likes

yess exactly !!!

3 Likes

Yes, even if the beard is a clothing option. It would make it easier to “shave” the character or even add beard colours then.

6 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support!!!

2 Likes

OOO yeah, even if the santa claus beard was more of a costume piece, it’d still look cute…

3 Likes

support 100%

2 Likes

Loads!

How about a goatee for instance? Or a thicker beard? Or longer? I’m thinking wizard.

How about mutton chops?

Or a simple moustache?

A van dyke?

A zit?

And a variety of facial hair colours too. What about a mix of grey?

8 Likes

Agreed. Support!

1 Like

Supppportttt

2 Likes

Support!! And we need only moustaches too.

5 Likes

These are two new ones new ones I’ve seen on Ivy, so they definitely have more in assets that may be used in future featured stories.

!

Can’t say I’m much of a fan though. Lol

14 Likes

Ahhh, I like how they’re adding more but I feel like they’re lacking in the thicker beard section, whether it’s a longer beard or just like some of the examples at the start of the thread.

5 Likes

Support!! We need this episode :triumph:

2 Likes

Yeah, agreed. I’d love to see more variety in thicker and longer beards.

1 Like

yesss!! Support

1 Like