FEATURE: More Body Shapes

Support!! I would LOVE to see new body types!! It would be great for defining who is a child and who is an adult!! As well as many other things!!! AMAZING IDEA!!!

1 Like

I would love to promote different body shapes in general! A curvier girl and a naturally slender guy, for example! Plus, height would be useful because it would mean we could direct pretty easily without complicated spot directions. Plus, at the moment my characters’ heights aren’t really all that consistent, because it’s difficult to make the heights work in every spot location!

YESSSS!!! We should be able to include all body types. Also what about scars and injury’s? It will make it easier than having to use overlays

Yes!!! Including plus sized characters in a story is quite a challenge because they all looked the same :woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

I totally agree with all this body shape stuff, but then we would have problems with the wardrobe as the clothes are all fitted to the original boy shapes. Wouldn’t it be better just to have clothes in the fat body shape, like when you do a pregnant woman?

1 Like

well they could add a feature were you choose the body shape the clothes will be in

1 Like

then they’s have to change all the clothes to fit the body shape

1 Like

Actually they could just add a sizing command for the characters like the overlays have, so it would fix this problem.

1 Like

rtdgsd

They could adjust the clothing width and height using equations to fit the body shapes. If they did this, I doubt they would use sliders because that would probably look really glitchy, but just have a selection of a few body shapes maybe.

It could take a while but I don’t think it would take much longer than making the new face features they are working on if they do it this way.

And in INK, the males had two body shapes but the females only had one.

the male body shapes are kinda buff and super buff

1 Like

And the female body shape is scrawny. Less so in Limelight, though.

SUPPORTT
:heart_eyes:

9 Likes

I completely agree, we really need these :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Bump :wink:

1 Like

If you are interested in this you should check out CLOTHING: Girls Children Tops With Flat Chest

2 Likes

bump!

2 Likes