FEATURE: More Body Shapes

Yeeess!!!

1 Like

Definitely support!

1 Like

It would be so cool if episode added body diversity. I feel like a lot of the characters look similar and body diversity would add more differences between characters and make stories about accepting your body and such more realistic!

4 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

I need this

1 Like

That would be more than great! :slight_smile:

1 Like

bump

2 Likes

tbh a full blown Sims customization option would be amazing. I hope they’ll add something like that one day.

3 Likes

You can keep them short by young spot directing when exiting a room use don’t put @character exits right you put @character walks to spot then make it a spot off-screen. But I do agree we need body types. Not everyone is small and not everyone has abs

1 Like

love this idea!!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes, we need more choices in this field. I’m a big fan of Episode and mantigames.

1 Like

Support! Support! Support!

2 Likes

Really cool idea

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Support! :heart:

1 Like

Full Support!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Ok. I know I’m late but nvm. I totally support this, I think we should get like categories for hips/breasts/torso/etc. (like for the lips, hair, etc.) with different sizes to pick for each of them. Idk, I just think it would be awesome to have 'em like this :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I totally agree! I want to have an average character who doesn’t have the body of a model :rofl: Especially for the guys. I want a tall and dangly boy.

5 Likes