Support

1 Like

throw them out the window and theyā€™ll get short :joy:

1 Like

but 70% people uses ink
not me

and they probably might make this for ll

1 Like

Support! It doesnā€™t make sense when an old man or a little boy has six packs, little girls have boobs. I also think there should be clothing appropriate for little kids as well. Irks me if I see a little girl wearing a very revealing outfit.

3 Likes

yes we need more of kids clothes

why does an old man have a six pack? it just looks weird to me
there is one flat chested shirt though in LL

4 Likes

I know right. It just doesnā€™t make sense! There has to be a chubby body type for the pensioners who are that big.

I donā€™t remember that shirt tbh. What did it look like?

4 Likes

it was some type of shirt, brown, had numbr 001 on it
i refreshed the page and it wasnt there anymore? maybe itā€™s a new update coming soon?

3 Likes

Oh okies, donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen that but yeah there needs to be a variety of body types for adults & children.

5 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Iā€™ll was about to comment wouldnā€™t it be awesome if sims and episode combined with the sims 4 create a sim.

2 Likes

omg yes thatā€™s what I was thinking lol

1 Like

Support this! I hate in stories when the MC girl complains about her body but itā€™s literally the societal idealā€¦

5 Likes

SupPORt

3 Likes

same. itā€™s kinda difficult when the chests pop out in every shirt. itā€™s be cool if their was more broad options of chest shapes and body types. itā€™s kind of unrealistic and hard to believe when characters could be called ā€œfatā€ or being bullied because of their body when all their bodies are the same, ya know? (and most old men donā€™t have absā€¦) also, is your story published yet? because iā€™ve never seen a mtf story before. except for the one im currently writing.

5 Likes

It was published a while ago! Iā€™m afraid to say that Iā€™ve hidden it now, though, since my writing has improved a lot since then, and I canā€™t really remember the plot I was going to writeā€¦ I didnā€™t write it all down, you see, which- Again, says that my writing skills really werenā€™t all that good back when.

My apologies!

2 Likes

is okay! no worries :slight_smile:

3 Likes

support!

3 Likes

We totally need this. I was trying to make a story, where my MC was obese in high school. But I canā€™t do that.

4 Likes

I also support this idea 100000%! I would love to see episode create more body type options for characters! I believe that it is important that we are showing that there is not just one body type! Especially since this is a app that kids will play! They need to know that other body types exist and all are beautiful! Because guess what, not everyone is a size 2! We are all beautifully created and it is important that we can show that in games as well!

3 Likes

I made a post about this too!

2 Likes