FEATURE: More Body Shapes

We need different body styles. When i first started episode i was like ‘Oh cool all my characters are skinny’ but then i realized that episode interactive needs to have different body styles, i don’t want my characters dad to have a six-pack i want him to be chubby. I was going to write a story about a girl who was bullied about her weight and how she looked and how she could not careless of what people thought of her. Having the same body styles, makes girls like me concern about our weight. So lets change that. Like this if you agree with me

4 Likes

Fully support this.
Being able to properly represent people with different body types is incredibly important and helps people to see people who don’t always look like models and have that be acceptable. Additionally, all of the facial features can help to make the characters look more interesting and have more variety, but without more body types, every character has basically the same shape. A lot of the clothes are skin-tight, leading every character to look pretty much exactly the same. We are all different people and it would be great for stories to be able to show that. Even if we’re limited to a few body types, it’s so awkward to see young children with breasts and muscles. Having a larger variety of body types would help us to tell the stories that we want to tell.

2 Likes

Support

support

I also think that episode should let us customize the boobs because right now the girls boobs are a big as watermelons and if we wanted to have a character that was a child, well she would of hit puberty fast :thinking: :smile: :yum:

4 Likes

Bump

Bump, I think it’s unreasonable that all the character’s bodies are like, model-tip-top-shape, and there’s only 1 time I saw them use another body shape, that’s in Pitch Perfect (Fat Amy). :thinking:

1 Like

They have made a plus-size character in LL, now all we have to do is wait for these assets to be released which might take some time because they would have to make a whole new closet for all of the plus size clothing

3 Likes

Support! :slight_smile:

And children and teenagers and old peeps too.

2 Likes

Bump/support I know we already got plus size females, but we need athletic females, chubbier males, plus size males, children, teenagers (all teenagers look like 20), old folk (posture could be changed perhaps), and toddlers. This would make stories look so realistic PLEASE EPISODE!

5 Likes

Upvote :arrow_up:

1 Like

support!!

so much support, I feel waaayyy to skinny than the females they provide!

Yeah I have noticed that there is a new body shape is either really slim or really big what about in between? Big boobs, small boobs, big hips big butt, etc

5 Likes

Support!

Support!

Support!

Yesss :smiley:

Omg 100% support! Trans guy here with a really androgynous body (with small boobs and hips, muscles and broad shoulders) and it annoys the f out of me that all the characters legit looks like runway models, both male and female ones.