FEATURE: More Body Shapes

I also want to do the same, actually I want to make own character and use every feature of it and CREAT DRESS by your own to, BUT ONLY FEATURE AUTHOR CAN DO IT, BUT WHY???, I’m SURE THEY ARE ALSO SOME TYPE OF HUMAN , BUT I DON’T KNOW HOW HAVE THEY DO IT??? I WAAAAAAAAANNNNTTT TO DO IT, MEAN GIRLS CHARACTER ARE BEAUTIFUL AND DEMI LOVATO TOO BUT WE CAN ONLY USE “PINK SPEECHBUBBLE BY TYPING MEAN GIRLS AND PURPLE BY DEMI LOVATO, WHY CAN’T WE GET THE SAME CHARACTER TOO, WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY???”

7 Likes

I totally agree! I started a forum as well and somebody redirected me to your message!
Maybe we should start a petition or is there already one?

It gives a story so much more dimension! They already did so with fat amy in Pitch Perfect.

6 Likes

I AGREE! We should be able to customize that, including texture of hair, breast size and the height should be able to stay the same without having to adjust it every scene. There should be a column where we customize the character where it says “Height”

13 Likes

Creating these request threads is the best way to let Episode know that a speciifc feature or request is wanted :slight_smile:

6 Likes

yeah, theu should because they do have like Fat emy and pretty little liers

2 Likes

that would be great. I loved seeing Fat Amy hope they can bring that to us. Or even just implementing it in the clothing if doing it the other way is too much work. Like how they do pregnancy clothes. Those outfits come with that baby bump. So maybe they can just have curvier or bustier clothing options if you want to switch it up. And different muscular clothing options for the men. idk Something lol

7 Likes

I’m totally agreeing!

2 Likes

Having different body shapes available from the get go of creating a character would definitely make the stories more diverse. Though I think different sliders wouldn’t really do much so to speak and instead include different options for body fat, body muscle, and even having different height and body sizes such as Child, pre-teen, teen, adult, and senior. Having freckles as a feature would also be great.

6 Likes

This is perfect! Just what we need for the community to be just a little more diverse :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

I agree… Full support!!

2 Likes

We should force them! I mean mean ask them !

5 Likes

But still they will never say anything!

1 Like

:rage::rage::rage::rage::angry::angry::angry::angry:

1 Like

I had made my own thread before I saw this one, so I’m gonna go ahead and post my argument/statement here.

Let me get to the point - in Episode, in all styles, there is one designated body style for men and women. Both of these styles are the “ideal body shape” for each gender. For the females, they’re petite, have big chests, they’re skinny, have a tiny waist, etc. The men have rock hard abs, they have large biceps, and they have a boxy man structure. While we get to change things like eye shape, face shape, and hairstyles, we don’t get to design anything else. I’m not asking for a full blown Sims customization option, but I think different body weights and styles would be great to see. This would make readers feel much more confident, seeing that perhaps a thicker girl is a main character in one of their favorite stories, when they’re currently worrying about body image. It could open up so much diversity for characters, and every character could look different. Plus, it would open up so many story options. I wanted to create a comedy/romance story about a girl trying to loose weight for her school’s upcoming prom, but the only options I would have to make her “different” would be the pregnancy belly option, and that would be plain awkward.

Maybe someone’s mentioned this before, but I don’t see it anywhere. Like I said, I’m not looking for full blown HD human beings on screen, but since Episode is supposed to be diverse, and able to make any story come to life, it only makes sense to me that we could represent that in all shapes and sizes, literally!

21 Likes

I totally agree with this! But it would be harder to implement this feature, because it would mean every clothing item has to match all body types. That would be a lot of work, although it would really be worth it!

8 Likes

I would really hope that Episode considers this in a future update! This is a super popular thought from so many people and it would give our stories so much more diversity and a little realism!

3 Likes

@Anyanka Agreed. With the way things are now, they’ve boxed themselves into the two body types (for all styles including Classic, Ink, and Limelight.) so it would be difficult at the moment to do this at the moment but never say never. But in all honesty, I don’t think we’ll be seeing new body types in Limelight and especially INK (no more new updates for INK except releasing hidden content).

Based off their posts, I predict that in the future, Episode will include more body shapes, but it will be available in a new style - a style that we haven’t even imagined yet.

Edit: Oh, and supporting this, of course.

7 Likes

Yes. This is exactly what I was thinking

1 Like

I tooottttaaaaallllyyy aaaagggggrrreeee “agree” with it, seriously!

2 Likes

There’s a dress for ink that I saw in one of their featured stories that makes the mc look curvy. As for limelight, I’m sure it’s something that will be added.

2 Likes