FEATURE: More Body Shapes

I was thinking that episode should add some body shapes for different characters! Like there is a body for bigger people, thick people, skinny people! I feel like that would make the characters at least much more realistic like in the story mean girls, how damien or damian how he had is own size.

What do you guys think??

4 Likes

Merged the topics. :wink: Thanks for pointing this out. :smiley:

1 Like

Yes!

Supporting!
I’ve been ranting this to my friends since ink CAME OUT!?!?

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

I would be cool to be able to do this in episode.

Being able to edit the characters like these could be amazing Change.

9 Likes

I totally agree

I really wish Episode had more body types, I find it very important to the appearance of a character and also their lifestyle/personality (ie. trans/nb characters, fit characters, fat characters), maybe if there was some sort of slider for body weight, curve and fitness (ie. the sims mobile/the sims 4) instead of just having multiple you choose from, it would probably surface less issues. ther might be more components to add but for now I would just maybe suggest those three.

• :sunflower: Icarus
12 Likes

I agree, I would love to have customizable body types

Fully support.

yes! They picture the girls as perfect barbie dolls, we need some variety. If that makes sense.

supporttt!!!

For Limelight we had Fat Amy and for INK we had Damien from Mean Girls
 I don’t know, I really hope it’s in the works!!!

4 Likes

I personally think that how many body shapes there are shouldn’t matter, it’s more of the story than anything.

Well, I think personally that it doesn’t really matter, it’s the story more than anything. Also, if you think about it, the bullies might’ve just made him feel fat and the bullies might’ve be trying to trick him. Either way, I’m still sticking to my personal opinion e,e

Support

we should have the slider button things that the Sims has so we can change the size of everything

2 Likes

Agreed! And I love the sims. Anyway
I totally support!

1 Like

Yeah!! That would be so cool! I’ve been trying to write a story about anorexia, and I can’t do anything with it since we can’t adjust their bodies.

Bump