FEATURE: More Body Shapes

So when I'm working on episode there's something i've realized.

All of my female characters have the exact same body and so do the males. Episode should include more body shapes!

It would be really cool if we had little sliders in the character creation area to adjust their weight, height, bust, waist, muscles, butt, it would also be cool if we could make it so they were able to be missing an arm or leg.

Please consider this!! Any other agreements?

752 Likes

108 posts were merged into an existing topic: Body Type Customization

So when I'm working on episode there's something i've realized.

All of my female characters have the exact same body and so do the males. Episode should include more body shapes!

It would be really cool if we had little sliders in the character creation area to adjust their weight, height, bust, waist, muscles, butt, it would also be cool if we could make it so they were able to be missing an arm or leg.

Please consider this!! Any other agreements?

312 Likes

Sounds great, and this may be an easier approach than creating new body types. Support! :heart_eyes:

39 Likes

We don’t really need the weight :joy::joy:we already can do the height (by using the spot) but yeah I would really like to have body types , to characters have curves or not curves, fat, normal to skinny, abs, no abs…

24 Likes

*normal, to skinny,

4 Likes

yeah not height(we can use spot) but body size i think it should be

19 Likes

The diversity would be nice. But it would take a hecka lotta time for it to be implemented.

45 Likes

I know that we can spot for size but when doing that if you’re character exits they usually shrink down or go larger to exit. If we had height then it would be a smoother exiting animation without your character shrinking or growing.

30 Likes

I know that we can spot for size but when doing that if you’re character exits they usually shrink down or go larger to exit. If we had height then it would be a smoother exiting animation without your character shrinking or growing. And about the weight it would be really nice especially if you wanted characters to be fat, normal, obess, anorexic, skinny, then you could easily do that with weight sliders.

16 Likes

Yeah, that’s true…I hope they make us have those things and even more…

7 Likes

This would be awesome, all the episode body shapes are the same I think it would be great to have other body sizes to show the world that it doesn’t matter what you shape is you’re beautiful.

25 Likes

I love the way you worded this but did you mean to put world instead of love?
“sizes to show the (world) that it doesn’t matter what you shape is you’re beautiful.”

11 Likes

Whoops I did indeed, my bad for not reading over my writing :smile:

4 Likes

:joy: I wasn’t trying to correct you or anything but I wanted to be sure because the love didn’t make since :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you :grinning:

3 Likes

Yes! We need more diversity.

10 Likes

I personally think it’s a great idea, however, it is rather hard to implement. I would suggest maybe having a variety of different options for sizes/heights. That way it’s a lot less stress on the EPISODE development team, and we can have our different body shapes! I think as well, the reason why they didn’t add this before, is because people generally choose the ideal body shape. They try to make their characters M.S’ or G.S’ and make them perfect. To be honest, I’m content with the bodies that we have right now. I actually prefer to write feminine males than I do masculine ones.

Cheers,
R.

28 Likes

Yes. The only way so can make character’s smaller is by spot directing and that is a lot of work for lazy people like me. Also kids have breast and six packs, even though I don’ t mind and it’s not something I’m foaming at the mouth for it’s still would be nice to be size-inclusive.

33 Likes