FEATURE: More body types

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

22 Likes

I completely support<3

6 Likes

I feel like pregnancy should be a body type instead of a shirt. Then pregnant characters have the option to wear all clothes, not just the same four shirts.

12 Likes

Or maybe episode can take it upon themselves to make a drag to customize size kind of thing (If that makes any sense) If you’ve ever played the sims 4, you know that when your customizing your sim, you drag the body to make them slimmer or wider. Something like that, so that authors can make the characters just as they envisioned. Or at the very least a medium sized woman, we currently either have a plus size, or a lean girl. They need a middle option at the very least.

3 Likes

While the Sims idea is cool, it’s impossible.
The meshes for Sims clothing were designed to stretch and change shape to fit different body customizations.
The meshes for Episode clothing however, are images. Think of the Episode outfit creator as a paper doll toy: the clothing items sit on top of characters’ bodies. They do not stretch. This is why the Episode team had to create an entirely new wardrobe for the plus size female.

7 Likes

I agree with the fact that we need plus sized males but trans ppl whether they’re ftm or mtf can look like anything. ———same goes with enbies. you can look more masc or femme or andro.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Bump and support, but they should also have plus size kids and tall people. Cuz no one want todo all that spot directing. And BAYBYS. (Sry, my brain just STOPPED WORKING)

5 Likes

I didn’t even think about that. But, yeah, I guess that’s true:(

2 Likes

True, but I just meant, since there’s an MTF body with breasts there could be a FTM body without them… what are enbies? Is that non-binary? For that one I just meant like, a binder for females, most non-binary females I know wear binders

3 Likes

yeah that’s fair enough. there should be binder in the outfit section. and yeah there’s many enbies that where binders but it all depends on the person. :raised_hands:t5:

3 Likes

Hey our characters in our pfps are doing the same pose

1 Like

hehe we’re twinning!!!

1 Like

Almost same hair too, except it looks like yours was drawn, mine is just a screenshot from an epi story I wrote and then deleted

2 Likes

The reason this was flagged is because it’s in the wrong section :sparkling_heart:
It should be in feature + art suggestions

idk why the mods flagged this but didn’t tell you to move it…

3 Likes

support

1 Like

bump

1 Like

I totally understand…and Supporting you!!..Even I was thinking about it too

1 Like